21 January 2012

New Year Resolution

Hey, its already 2012. I wish you has a great new years eve with the beloved one hihi.
This is my short update about my "2012 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION" yeah. From my opinion, every people should made their own resolution as the target to reach every year, agree? Okay, lets make it simple, this is my resolution for 2012:
  1. GPA more than 3.5
  2. Study harder than before
  3. Sleep before 00.00 every night
  4. Saving money more than last year
  5. Finish my collage life on time (October)
  6. Watch 2PM concert (If they come to Jakarta again)
  7. Life in the healthy way
  8. Focus on what ever i do
  9. Search and get scholarship for master degree
  10. Get more than 500 TOEFL Score
  11. Have a trip oversees
Quite much huh? Hehehe, well please pray for me so i can do all my resolution in 2012. I hope you have a lot of resolution to reach to, so we can talk about it at the end of the year as the reflection.


Love yaaa,
@falenoo

No comments: