19 November 2014

Official Fanclub??

Double post!
Hehehehehe...

I am thinking about making a post about an official fan club since a long time ago, but because this is also a new thing to me, so i will try to explain this to you now. I actually just apply and become an official fanclub of some of my bias group recently, so yeah, i also new about this.

When i was still in Indonesia, i don't freaking care about this. I don't even know what Cafe Daum is. For you who still don't know what Cafe Daum is, go and google it! Just kidding. Basically, all entertainment company share the information about their idol in Cafe Daum. Or Daum Cafe? Oh what ever it is. This place is kinda blog, where company and fans can communicate and share an information. To make it simple, cafe daum is my life saver. But, its all in Korean. Except for JYP entertainment, i followed Got7 and 2PM cafe daum, and they have a very good bilingual information. But for VIXX and Infinite... em, don't even hope.

So, to be able to open your idol bias cafe daum you need to first of all create a Daum ID. Search for some tutorial in google, cause i am not gonna provide that. I am only gonna explain the official fan club.

If you following the idol cafe daum, its not automatically you become an official fanclub member (just like what i thought at the beginning). This official fanclub membership application period only will be open in some certain period so you need to be aware of it. The information about when you can apply will be posted in the cafe daum, or you can wait until fanbased master-nim provide an information about it.

What is the benefit then?
Well, if you are living in Korea, you have so many benefit, like a first priority to the music show, access to the all information in fancafe, sometimes, free showcase ticket. They also conduct some special events only for the official fanclub member. You also will have some priority to buy a concert ticket in Korea.

But if you live overseas, its only a great card with your name on it, also some merchandise, but, if you a real fans, you will feel proud to be the official one wherever you are, right?

How to buy it?

Some huge company like JYP entertainment, Cube entertainment, and Woollim Entertainment (this is what i know, but maybe the other do it to) use interpark. This is the easiest one, because we have a global interpark for international fans, or foreigner living in Korea who are not speaking any Korean. But for VIXX official fanclub, they are using Auction, which are a bit confusing and become a pain in the ass for some international fans.

How much is it cost?

Mostly around 18.000 to 25.000 KRW, never know any official fanclub which more expensive than 25.000 KRW.
So, thats it! I hope this post can help you understand what is the official fanclub really is. Because for me its also a bit confusing and complicated at first, why some people are official and some not. So if you have a question, just ask me. In English or Indonesian, either is fine for me.

Pyeong!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...


We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway, she convinced me to give it a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases: Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967