06 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!
Lots of things happen in 2012 and just let it go and save it as our past, we can't change the past right?
Luckily the rumors about dooms day is not true, and we're still alive yeaaa!

For me, 2012 been the really busy and teary years. I lost my grandpa and a lot of sad story happened in 2012, but we have to move on, aren't we? 

I finished my study in 2012 YEAY! With a lot of difficulties and human error, also a lot of tears and spending some night not sleeping at all to do the revision. Gather a lot of energy and mental to meet my super visor. Doing research with a lot of help from my collages and friends out there. Pretty thank you for all of you. Love you like crazy. I also have to move from Bandung back to Indonsian capital city with the traffic jam called Jakarta, leave my comfort zone, my friends, lovely dormy, and my lovely place called Bandung Institute of Technology. 

In 2012, i also travelling a lot. This year is the first time in my life to visit Thailand. Whohoooo. Its really fun to exploring the new friends with your best friend. Actually this trip is for academic purpose but yeaaaa you know lah. In the beginning of the year i also do some trip to Singapore with my family. Maybe this is my second time to Singapore, but i'm very exited because this time i come with my family not my friends. Not only internationally but nationally i also exploring the new city of Indonesia which is Cilacap. Cilacap is really far from Jakarta. It takes about 9 hours by car, fiyuuuh.

2012 its been a really great year, fun, full of new experience, a lot of new things, and full of tears for me. Thank you for all the people who helped me through my 2012 life. 

Lets welcome 2013 together guys!!
I wish this year will be better than 2012.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
@falenoo

No comments: