21 November 2013

Fall? Or its winter already?

Its getting cooler and cooler here everyday in Seoul. Now the temperature even drop to minus in the morning, what should i do? Last week its still above 0, but now, its exactly 0 or even below 0. Kinda use to it now, but still its cold. Even Sarah told me that its already snowing in US, congrats!!

The biggest question in my head is..
What should i wear than?

In Indonesia, even wearing the short sleeve shirt and short pants can make you wet of sweat, but now, even if i am wearing such a tick jacket or coat with sweater and also double jeans and legging, i am still freezing...

Some of my Korean friends told me, because of the global warming and environmental change, winter in Korea becoming very long and also the temperature is very extreme. I have to prepare my self. Go go shopping lol. They told me to wear extra warm clothes, because i am catch a cold in the first week of fall, and they judge me that i am really weak with temperature change hahaha. They are right by the way. 

My skin also becoming worst. Its become really dry and itchy. Hiks my face, ottokhe?? And also, i feel really hungry all the time. This is bad, really bad.

So, i am wearing a sweater everyday, so i made the fall/winter sweater photo collection for you guys (okay its a little bit narsis, but i just really like it. Since i am actually really like to wear sweater and it makes me sweating a lot in Jakarta or even in Bandung, but here, i am okay if i wear it.







Sweater choha choha hehe. I am no longer can use it now, i always wear a coat as the finishing touch. Its freaking freezing now!! All of this pic was taken before i go to class, sooooo... yeah hahaha. That's it! I will update more when i have a lots of winter coat already (never happen, its too expensive for me). I'll update more, maybe today or tomorrow, because there are so many post waiting to be publish in my draft. Yes i am still writing but sometimes i didn't finish it so its stuck in my draft. Be careful, i'll be flooding this blog hehehe.

See you later in the future,
@falenoo



No comments: