28 November 2013

The Day When I Miss My Cat So Much!

So, today, Fifi and I made an appointment. Since both of us are cat slave (who do anything for cat), we decided to go to cat cafe! Cat cafe is very famous in Korea. Not only Cat cafe, there are also dog cafe and even sheep cafe. 

For today trip, we made a research and try to find an information about where is the cat cafe located. Actually, there are so many cat cafe in Seoul. I find some in Idae, Myeongdong, and Hongdae. And ah there also some in Gangnam, but since Idae is the nearest, we decided to went there. 

And as soon as we arrive, 3 cats come to my foot and meowing wants me to pet their head, oh sweet. Okay, the rules in cat cafe is like this:
1. Put your shoes in the shoe rack and use the sandals they provide 
2. You buy one drink for 7000 won and play with the cat as long as you want
3. Don't carrying the cat
4. Don't force them to do anything
5. Don't force them to sit in your lap except if they jump to your lap by their self
6. You can borrow the cats toys from the cafe and buy 'em a snack if you want

So, i buy a glass of hot lemon tea while Fifi buy a glass of iced americano. Then.... here we come. At first, its only two of us and the cats for like em 30minutes, but then 4 high school students come and joint us. Its really fun, i was playing so hard with the cats. You can even sit in the floor and lay down if you want. Some of the cats jump into my lap directly, omaygad, i am so happy!!

Here is the pic for you!

Mr. Grumpy which really like to sit in our table

The lazy one, just sleeping all day long

The cutest and calm one 

Here is the cat name and profile

Both of them didn't go down until i left ㅠㅠ

I really adore this one, big and fluffy~

Mr. I Am The King

Let me in look huh??

It just jump to my lap directly when i sit down on my chair

Will you come to my dorm and live with me???

So, this one is in Idae (Ewha Daehakyo) area, right in front of Starbucks, if you come from Idae station, its on your left in 3rd floor. Have fun with the cats!

No comments: