30 December 2008

new post :)

hell-o guys

"HAPPY HOLIDAY, MERRY CRISTMAS, HAPPY ISLAMIC NEW YEARS, AND ALSO HAPPY MASEHI NEW YEARS GUYS"

i hope next year will be different, will be better in everything that we have done in this year
my deeply hope for next year will be :
1. past the national examination ( AMIN )
2. get into ITB ( hope soo )
3. more religious
4. be usefull for my parents, family and also for my lovely country
5. BE THE BETTER PERSON THAN BEFORE :)

so, what will you do at new years eve ?

well i will tell you about what will i do.

i will spend my new year eve at my best house with all my BFF

what we have to prepare for new year eve ?

1. food (for sure)

2. dvd

3. card game, such as UNO or remi

4. fireworks (wihiii)

5. HOT GOSSIP

6. smile :)

7. friendship spirit

8. ice cream yumm

and so on so on, hahhahahaaaa ..

so,

i catch yoa letta when January come key

HAPPT HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !


No comments: