05 January 2009

we HAVE to school again !

good morning, now you have prepare to go to school
i just can said "oh, what ever mom"
the
holiday spirit still in my mind, yeah it still stay until now
and you know what, i have to face the first
tryout TOMORROW !
what do you thinking bout that ?
well, i think I'm going crazy with this education system
it just not make sense if you back to school from your holiday and you have to face the
national examination tryout the day after that .
OMG, what do you think they all thinking ?
we just refresh our mind from all the exam and they just doing an exam the day after we
BACK TO SCHOOL ???
@#$%**@@%@$#$$$%@%%@#&@*&#&^#^%

shoooottt ..
well the government made the new rules about time to school must begins the activities at 6.30 not 6.45 ...
woaaahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
that's so bad huh, we all have to go to school at maybe 5.45 (for me because my home not too far from school) and unfortunately my dear friends Ana have to go to school at 5.15
well, I'm still on the bathroom on that time.
that's not a good idea dear our lovely governments because you can't decrease the traffic jam by that way.
it still happen and it happen earlier because we have to go to school earlier to

last,
i will get my report card at hmmmmm... Thursday hahahhaaa,
and I'm very nervous about that, that's not good enough i know it
so mom dad, sorry OK
hehehehehheeeee i know you guys mustn't be proud of me (hikss, I'm really sorry, i do mom)
I'm not that smart and I'm also lazy stupid girl to
i will chance it, PROMISE
because i want to pass the final exam to
the good news is maybe i will get the (not) holiday for the second time this weekand
it just MAYBE OK




thats all my story for today
have a good time and good sleep to
and remember to always smile to anyone around you ok


love you,
LENFA

No comments: