07 July 2009

tag an dari Nifa

hello, selamat siang !
lagi-lagi gw nge post dari kompu bukan dari lenovo ku
hiks hiks, si my baby ngga bisa di pake
abisan wifinya error
oh ya td abis buka twitter terus ngeliat nifa yg katanya nge tag gw
and here it is !!

What you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun...
Create a new post, copy and paste this post, delete my answers and type in yours.
Then tag 21 good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you.
The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Falen, sebagaimana orang-orang memanggil gw
2. Palen, nama gw yang dimodifikasi dari jaman SMP
3. Chici, aneh ya tapi ini nama kecil gw (hahahahaa)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. students of elementary school till senior high
2. pengangguran hahahhaa
3. insyaallah mahasiswa pada bulan agustus :)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Bekasi, yeah rumah gw itu di bekasi bukan jakarta
2. Jakarta
3. dan akan segera di Bandung pada bulan agustus

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. True Blood
2. Insert, layaknya cewek kebanyakan doyan gossip
3. boys over flowers

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Korea
2. Japan
3. Prancis

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. PanCake
2. Masakan Mama
3. Sushi

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Study at ITB :)
2. tinggal di Bandung
3. Get a new friends

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Oki
2. Ratih
3. Indah (sok tau abis dah !)

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. The thing things
2. My Chemical Romance
3. Linkin Park

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Tenis
2. Badminton
3. BasketBall

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Mineral Water
2. milk
3. Orange Juice without coconut

oke, gw ngetag : Ratih, Oki, Indah

soo enjoy :)

No comments: